FORMICA TIMBER GROUP Engineered Oak flooring is designed for use in domestic and commercial applications, whether floating on or directly glued to a concrete sub-floor or direct gluing to wooden sub-floors. The multiply engineered flooring is made of a 4 mm wear layer laminated to a 11mm multiply giving a 15mm overall thickness or option 4mm wear layer laminated to a 16mm multiply base giving a 20mm overall thickness boards are tongue and grooved and end matched widths are190mm and 260mm mounted under high pressure to produce premium quality flooring. The products are pre-finished under ideal conditions that meet or exceed industry standards.
• Quick and easy installation
• Prefinished clear coating
• Available in a variety of widths, lengths, grains and colours
• Minimal mess and wastage during installation
• Can be laid over existing substrate including concrete, timber and tiles
More colours available on request.
Formica Timber Group Engineered Flooring range complies with:
ASTM D5116 Emissions Test & AS/ISO9239 Fire Test (CRF)