We believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers and suppliers to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all, it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Continual awareness to the reduction of hazardous materials in our product range
- Minimise our waste and recycle as much of our raw material as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
- On-going research and development in products that will embrace natural raw materials.